Need to find a get away from this heat? Well look no further, we have YOUR new home with a beautiful sparkling pool 🏝️! This Menifee home features a open floor plan with 3 VERY spacious bedrooms, stainless steel appliances, RV/boat parking, and a fully fenced backyard! All for the low price of $1850 per month. Call our office to schedule a viewing (951) 679-5494
These are some of the best reasons to hire a property management team. The good news — We provide every one of these services and would love to do so for you.
1) Rent Collection: A professional property management company have systems and strategies to improve rent collection and on-time rent payments.
2) Local Knowledge of Rental Rates: Property Managers have extensive local knowledge of rents and the ability to determine the highest rental rate possible for your property. Knowledge of rental rates is a key factor to fast rentals and quick cash flow.
3) Tenant Screening: A Property Manager requires a detailed written application from each adult with photo identification. Additionally, property managers will run criminal, social security and public notice (bankruptcy or judgments) searches to determine if the application is accurate. Property Managers will also call past and present employers, landlords and other references. Property managers have set requirements and standards for accepting or declining an applicant and thereby ensuring you comply with fair housing rules and other local and state regulations.
4) Marketing Expertise: Property Manger’s have years of experience in how to best market your properties so they are rented in the quickest time possible. PM’s use both offline and online marketing to maximize your properties’ exposure and find qualified tenants quicker.
5) Property Law and Regulations: Property Manger’s have extensive and up-to-date knowledge of property laws and regulations and will assist you in making sure you are in compliance with your local, state and federal rules and regulations.
6) Tested and Reliable Professionals: Residential property management companies will already have vetted numerous vendors, suppliers and contractors to make sure they provided good quality work at reasonable prices.
7) Inspection Reports: Property Mangers perform property inspections before, during and after a tenancy. Additionally, most PM’s will perform routine property inspections at least every 180 days. Faults in your property that are found quickly can be resolved before they become expensive items of disrepair.
8) Financial Records: Property Mangers will provide detailed income and expenses reports as well as cash statements every month saving you the bookkeeping headache.
9) Emergency Calls and Shield You from Tenants: A property management company will shield you from emergency maintenance calls and tenant headaches. Imagine never having to deal with late night plumbing calls.
10) Low Costs: Most Property managers charge around 6% to 10% of the monthly rent collected. Assuming a monthly rental rate of $1200 per month that is a fee of $72 to $120 per month. Having a management company will only cost a few dollars a day.
Give us a call at (951) 679-5494 or check our website at www.coldwellbanker-propertymanagement.com
We celebrated our secretary and scheduler, Reyna aka Ree, Baby shower today in the office.
You may have spoken to her, she’s the gal who answers all our phone calls!
We are VERY excited for her little boy to arrive! And to help new tenants with new families find their homes.
#SpringBabies #OfficeFamily #NewHomes
Today was our accountants last day. She has been an important part of our office and our success for the last 2 years. She always went above and beyond to make sure our owners got paid on time and our tenants rents were able to be paid, even stepping into different roles throughout the day to help if needed.
She helped us maintain the office culture we already have, which is that we are all here as a team and there is no one person for any job.
Today we had a fun going away pasta party and of course a colorful cake with a funny running office joke on it, to send her off. In true Colleen spirit, we cracked jokes, told funny stories and had a lot of laughs.
This year she is set to finish her Masters in Accounting and we know that she will use it well in her future endeavors.
And while we are sad to see Colleen go, we know that she will do excellent in her new role and company.
Which leads us to our upcoming blog post…new people and how great people train them for their positions!
We wish you all the best Colleen!
Yesterday we had our first ever Team “Sweets Potluck”. While we have had Potlucks in the past, this was the first one we had exclusively dedicated to SWEETS and on VALENTINES DAY!
Why did this work so well? Well first SWEETS. Sweets have always been linked with good feelings. Bring in your favorite? Reminds you of your favorite memory! Then there’s the whole SUGAR thing and CHOCOLATE thing , which we all know boosts moods and releases those happy endorphins 😊
But even more, it’s the coming together as a Team to Celebrate a day dedicated to those we LOVE and APPRECIATE and let’s face it, that helps make a team that works all day together, feel that way towards one another as well and make the team grow stronger! And those good vibes get passed on, as you can see, to our happy tenant we shared a cupcake to go with!
So Cheers to Team Pot lucks and celebrating together for any reason and especially those involved with SWEETS!!!
Team Coldwell Banker Property Management
Its beginning to look a lot like Valentine’s Day in the Coldwell Banker Property Management Office! ❤❤❤
Holidays tend to be a big deal around here as we are always looking for ways to celebrate our accomplishments! And that always entail’s the team bringing in their favorite foods and/or treats . 😉
This February ,we would also like to make it our mission to celebrate our Tenants, Landlords and Colleagues by sending some extra LOVE your way!
Maybe you’ll hear it with a sweeter tone in our voice when answering the phone or by going the extra step to help you find a tenant to rent your home. But we plan on making your experience with our team just a lil bit SWEETER than you are already used to.
And of course ,If you don’t LOVE where you currently living or having an empty unrented home, then why not give us a call?
The Coldwell Banker ABR Property Management Team
Property Management can have it’s days where we can have many different things going on. With the recent floods, we had a lot of tenants calling to report water damages and worked hard with Landlords to get things remedied as quickly and safely as possible. As a team, we pulled together through one of the most ‘rainy’ seasons we have ever experienced! We are proud to say that we have a great Team and strongly support one another, our tenants, landlords and colleagues.
That is why we feel that we are THE BEST in FULL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT in the area and we hope you think so too!